Home self defense industry is growing more than ever before. Being able to prepare for an intrusion without using lethal force is important, in order to protect your family. Being self-reliant and prepared is key before a time where you need to. If an intrusion or another emergency situation were to happen, it can happens fast and sudden.
They best ways to be prepared in your home in case of an invasion entering your home is…
- Have at least three different escape routes (more if you can) that every member in your family is aware of. If you only have one escape route in your home, you may find yourself caught up trying to escape from where the invader is coming from. You don’t want to be blocked by an attacker in case of an emergency.
- In an instance where an escape isn’t possible, talk to your family and plan out hiding spaces. Just like the number of escape routes, you should also have three hiding spots in your home. Exiting your home is usual the safest way, but in some cases it may not be.
- Purchase an Arma 100 bean bag gun for protection and use it for home self defense. Our bean bag guns can easily knock someone off their feet and give you the necessary time to escape. Keep the bean bag somewhere that is accessible, but out of reach from kids.
- If you’re using an Arma 100 bean bag gun for protection, do your best to have it maintained, lubed and cleaned often. Although the maintenance is very limited, it should be done.
- If you’re not able to escape or reach for your Arma gun, you should always have a secondary item that can be used as a self-defense weapon against an intruder. For some people, it’s a natural instinct to find any improvised weapon and throw it at the attacker, but in many cases using your bean bag gun and escape route can help you get away from an emergency situation.
At Arma USA, we have been perfecting the manufacturing process of our bean bag for several years now. We’re a family of engineers who have a singular goal: to make people remain in control of their home without having to resort to lethal force during emergency situations. This is something we’re passionate about and believe in.